This project will be the central business hub of Beirut Digital District totaling 45,000 m2 of built-up area divided as follows:
- 25,000 m2 of office spaces ranging from 100 to 1000 m2
- 6,500 m2 small residential units ranging from 80 to 120 m2
- 4,000 m2 hotel targeting business travelers
- 2,500 m2 furnished apartments for the tenants employees and voyageurs
- 2,500 m2 of retail areas offering a selection of services for the community such as convenience stores, pharmacies, travel agencies, fashion and design outlets, and much more
- 4,500 m2 of shared spaces including a 1000 m2 exhibition space, an auditorium hall, R&D center, classes, and other recreational facilities such as a gym, a kindergarten, and outdoor landscaped areas
BDD Hub construction will start by end of 2014!
Project designed by BAD. Built by Associative Data.